Saturday, May 27, 2006

Runner-up prizes...

Here's some fun. Click on the word "fun". Where it says "Poker Without Cards" it is actually The Art Reid Story...This is what Joost read that allowed him to double his income. Seriously, this was the draft before Think Two Products Ahead. I know many folks have found this incredulous. It is true.

Jay Levinson invited me to write Guerrilla Branding. This book never made it past his agent. Last summer I took this book and gutted the contents and wrote about how I was promoting my book Poker Without Cards online. I included in this book the critical components of Legendary Branding. This is not an easy read. This book has none of the step-by-step instructions. However, it was downloaded quite a bit last summer.

Joost emailed me he was applying the techniques and discovering rapid results. I quickly finished TTPA and sent that to him...but the crux of his new perception were found in The Art Reid Story. The 5 winners are listed on the previous page.